Transparency and Data Access
Openness and transparency builds trust and helps the City deliver better services. The City is actively implementing numerous initiatives to provide access and allow for informed, data-driven decision-making by residents, businesses, and stakeholders.
- Open Data Portal
- SacPark parking app and system:
- Smart parking meters
- Online parking reservation system
- Street parking space predictive analysis
- Parking and wayfinding applications: Get Here Sac!
- Traffic data sharing with Waze
- 311 application and portal
- Citizen Portal tool
- Online Permit
- Online Plan Check
- Sacramento Streamline Online Permitting
- Live streaming of City Council and various Boards and Commissions meetings
Projects in Progress
- OpenCounter - One-stop-shop for starting a business with a zoning lookup tool.