2020 JUNIOR GIANTS
Dear Junior Giants Families,
Thank you for your patience as we’ve navigated these unprecedented times together. We have come to the difficult decision that we will not be able to hold an in-person Junior Giants season this year. This decision was made by The Department of Youth, Parks & Community Enrichment with the support of the Giants Community Fund. While we wish we could be on the fields together, our number one priority is the health and safety of our community, especially our kids.
In the meantime, the Giants Community Fund is offering a free 4-week virtual season called Junior Giants at 德扑圈app官方下载home. Led by Junior Giants AmeriCorps Ambassadors, these live virtual practices combine physical activity, Word of the Week content and videos created by Giants players and coaches just for Junior Giants players. Registration is now live, please see below for more details.
Be well, go Junior Giants!
junior giants at 德扑圈app官方下载home!
A FREE VIRTUAL SEASON THAT BRINGS THE FUN OF THE FIELD TO YOUR 德扑圈app官方下载home
Extra Innings Season August 3rd - August 29th
JUNIOR GIANTS ARE INTRODUCED TO THE FUNDAMENTALS OF THE GAME ALONG WITH IMPORTANT LESSONS IN HEALTH, EDUCATION AND CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT.
- Live, age-specific sessions twice per week
(Specific session times dependent on league location and player age)
- Sessions led by Junior Giants AmeriCorps Ambassadors
- Featuring skills & drills videos made especially for Junior Giants by Giants Manager, Gabe Kapler and his coaching staff
- 25-35 minute team-style sessions that focus on:
- Physical activity & nutrition
- Baseball skills & drills
- Junior Giants Four Bases of Character Development:
Leadership, Teamwork, Confidence, and Integrity
- Bullying Prevention