Curbside Pickup Meal Service
Locations and Schedule:
Curbside Pickup Meal Service Flyer (PDF)
Spray Parks/Splash Pads Closed
Until further notice, Spray Parks and Splash Pads are closed due to the inability to distance 6 feet while using them.
Latest Response Information
The County of Sacramento on June 12 amended its public-health order, further loosening restrictions on certain businesses and activities as Sacramento moves into “Stage 3” of California’s COVID-19 recovery road map.
Message from Mario Lara, director of the City’s Youth, Parks and Community Enrichment department:
“As summer approaches, we realize that people and families are anxious to enjoy their favorite activities in Sacramento and we’re committed to ensuring that can be done with public health as a priority. We’re also excited to respond to the newest public health order by increasing access to our parks and recreation facilities.”
Here is what YPCE will now offer under the recently amended health order:
- Pools can now reopen with modifications. The City is prepared to provide limited modified aquatics programming which may include lap swim, parent-led swim lessons and/or limited social distanced recreation swimming, all by appointment or reservation. The City plans to phase in pool programming in the beginning of July.
- Day camps are now allowed with social distancing and mitigation measures in place. YPCE will phase in and start offering additional day camp programming on July 6.
- Community centers will open for limited operations including city-run youth and teen summer programs and camps, by reservation only. Outside rentals and drop-in programs/services remain closed.
- 28th& B Skate and Urban Art Park will open for limited operations by reservation only with social distancing measures on July 6.
- The Civic Engagement & Youth Workforce Development division modified its programming to continue serving youth through the summer, including Landscape & Learning Work Based Learning Program, Prime Time Teen “Virtually Connected,” Summer @ Virtual City Hall – Limited Edition and Junior Giants @ 德扑圈app官方下载home (virtual program).
- City park play structures and other amenities remain closed until further notice. City parks continue to be available for running, biking and walking.
- Public gatherings and events are generally not allowed outside of household units, with the exceptions of farmers markets, food distribution and Constitutional first amendment rights, according to the State. Residents are also asked to continue to avoid contact sports outside of household units.
Cancellations and Refunds
All City-sponsored or co-sponsored events as well as all private rentals, programs and classes are cancelled through April 12 and potentially beyond this date pending further updates from the Sacramento County Public Health Department. Refunds or credits for impacted facility rentals and registrations during the period of disruption due to COVID-19 will be issued.
Please submit inquiries and requests to email@example.com.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation during this unprecedented disruption to the Youth, Parks, & Community Enrichment's normal business operations.
Coloma Community Center
4623 T Street
Sacramento, CA 95819